Friday, May 13, 2016

BIRD NEWS:154


We have just seen the moorhen - and now here is the coot. I am still sharing pictures from my April excursion to Arundel, taken on the second weekend of the month. I was strolling slowly and camera-happily along the moat-side street snapping anything with feathers I passed that looked worthy of a shot or two - and of course, once I had spotted one, this wood pigeon became camera fodder.


It was not long before I was back to ducks though... but then - surprise surprise - a swan!



Now I have shared photos of most of the moat inhabitants, I am sure you are wondering if I could possibly find anything else worth taking a shot of. Well, yes, I could - and did - here is a goose!


2 comments:

  1. That moat is a great place for a walk. Also great for pictures, especially the goose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed - there are always several types of waterfowl, however often I visit - and at whatever time of year I visit, too.

    ReplyDelete