Friday, May 27, 2016

BIRD NEWS:159


I had almost half-finished my coffee when I spotted yet another bird to photograph, resting just a little to one side of my bench.
I then decided to head back towards Arundel town and try out the Indian restaurant's vegetarian take away menu. As I exited the lake gates and walked alongside the lake on the street outside, I spotted more dozing ducks -


- and geese.


I am not sure what that duck behind him is thinking - but it certainly looks attentative!


I headed back towards town - taking a few more shots en route. On my way here, I had missed a few birds and sites...


2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are really nice. I especially like the three panoramic shots of the nesting ducks and goose with the lake in the background, and that fleet of swans (I think) out on the water.

    ReplyDelete