Tuesday, May 24, 2016

BIRD NEWS:158




I walked past the pub as it had not yet opened when I arrived circa 11am...and I wandered further towards a track then back. It was barely open then, so I decided to return to the lake and have a coffee there. I passed the wetlands reserve as I headed for the lakeside coffee shop. As I got my coffee and sat on a bench overlooking the lake, I had much camera fodder pass in front of me - including a pigeon.



I kept popping my coffee on the bench beside me and opening the camera case again - and again...



...as the one pigeon became 2, 2 became 4...



It was nice and sunny, fairly still and warmish-coolish, so I did not rush my coffee or encounters.

2 comments:

  1. Some of those pigeons look very Bostonian somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. city pigeons are the same world wide...GB and AU...why not US too?

    ReplyDelete