Monday, May 30, 2016

BIRD NEWS:165



Still in Shoreham and on the top storey of a double decker bus, I took a couple more shots out the window on my return trip. I finally managed to capture pigeons rather than seagulls!! I have chosen the main view and the close up to show you.



There were some more pigeons further along towards Lancing, yet again on a roof top. Alas, only one of the three shots I took came out at all, and it came out poorly.


However, in Lancing itself, I managed to capture a 'big black bird' in the park near the beach. I was soon back in Worthing - although I did take two more shots of the above bird that did not come out first. I had a smoothie/toilet break and then hopped on another 700 to continue my trip homewards. As I sipped my smoothie, I managed one shot of a pair of gulls though - here they are in full view.


2 comments:

  1. I like the sign that says "Stagecoach." That conjures up an out-of-place image. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the name of the bus company!

    ReplyDelete