Thursday, May 19, 2016

BIRD NEWS:155



I took a bunch of shots of the goose and swan whilst passing them, before going onwards to Swanborne Lake. One of my favorite shots of the swan is the one that follows:



That concludes the towards-lake photographic session. Next section, birds photographed in and around the lake. I walked the entire track around the lake this trip - the first half being exceedingly muddy. I might have walked along a track beyond the lake into the countryside - but my Reeboks were beginning to wear out a little and I thought I would wait until another trip before risking it.

If the heels had collapsed or the other heel rubbed right through, I might have had to hobble back into town to catch the bus home, only to have a 30 minute walk the other end of the journey.

Here are a couple of shots taken at the lake: a duck and a nest.



My final shot for the day is of a swan on the lake, serenely floating along...


2 comments:

  1. Wow, those all came out really good, especially the goose. My favorite is the one of the goose walking near the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks - yes, i managed to grab some good shots on this trip - agreed the fence-goose ;looks super good!

    ReplyDelete